Deja Vu: Part X
EXT. SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Leta as instructed by David, went on a hunt for Ruth believing that she is under the care of Joanie and Chris and are secretly modifying her memory through a memory-altering drug. She sought the help of one agent from Citizen Information Office to see if there’s any record that could point her to the whereabouts of her subjects. There was one professor put under surveillance which Leta thought would be Professor Chris but as it turned out, he was actually a government employee and was once a professor before the Korean War.
Leta: Geez! What a waste of time! How come the Citizen Information Office record they retrieve from your social networking activities say that you are still a Professor? Don’t you update your info section at all?
Chris: Hey, we can be anyone, anywhere out there. You don’t tell me who I should be online. Besides, it’s cooler to have more college students as contacts than those people sitting on their desk 8 to 5 .I always learn something new from them.But going back to your problem, I think I can refer you to someone who can help you find the people you are looking for.
Leta: Who?Another cop? Agent?
Chris: He is more than both. He is an underground monkey who can break any password codes from any sites and computers. Not just any sites but secured server, high profile sites of government agencies. Cops and agents use him but no one has access to him directly. How he does that is a puzzle to me.
Leta: Come on. I know you know him personally.I’ll pay any amount.
Chris: You’re right. I know him personally before but I can not bring you to him personally. You will have to cross the border yourself to get to him.
Leta: What border?
Chris: The North and South Korean border. You are in the South now which is a democratic government while the North is a communist one with Russia and China as its strong allies.No one is allowed to cross the border even a step. If you do, you could be shot dead or imprisoned.
INT. MEDICAL FACILITY
Meanwhile, in the medical facility where Sallon is, the content of the tube found on Brian’s coat after the explosion was being carefully examined. The findings and the tube was put in a vault protected by laser beams marked as classified information. Sallon made a call to Joanie in England.
Sallon: Now I understand why General David is very much interested in it. True, it might cure cancer because it is the key to immortality, well, not exactly. But based on our computation and studies, this might make human being capable to live 10,000 earth years!
Joanie: How can it be done?
Sallon: Through genetic engineering. Promise me you won’t laugh...
Joanie: I won’t. Tell me
Sallon: This contains the sperm of an alien waiting for a host to interbreed with human beings.
Joanie: Oh!
After a long silence, peeking through the window, Joanie’s attention was caught by a group of demonstrators on the street. There’s total unrest everywhere. Looters everywhere and news about the euro currency’s inevitable collapse put most of the citizens cynical about the capability of the government to improve the situation.
Palace Security: (to Joanie) The Queen awaits you.
Joanie: Thank you.
LONG LIVE QUEEN Sassy Sue!!!
Queen Sassy Sue: I’m glad to see you back. What do you have for me?
Joanie: Your Majesty, you knew it was coming, didn’t you? It was pretty much obvious when Greece fell into a massive debt and couldn’t recover followed by Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Spain, etc. Maybe it is time for the monarchy to end? We can help you do a graceful exit before it’s too late. What are you going to do in the midst of this social unrest?
Queen Sassy Sue: “It would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved.” I will defend my throne even if it involves bloodshed. Death is the only graceful exit I know.
Joanie: That’s what exactly is what is going to happen soon your Majesty. It will be a different world. I understand that it is impossible to make any structural change at this point. Hence, some things must die to give way to the new.
Queen Sassy Sue: So, where are we headed exactly?
Joanie: At first, we were just thinking of altering the human society by being selective about altering human
memory for everybody to start on a blank slate.That enlightenment is only possible if we erase every memory of our diversity, religious and cultural heritage.We will have a uniform concept of what is just and what is good. A morality beyond the dictates of religious preferences. Only then can we have a better society with primary focus on the well-being of humanity. Since our knowledge comes from experiences and perceptions and not naturally ingrained, a uniform and systematic education of the public will follow towards a new beginning.
Queen Sassy Sue: Ha! No one starts in a complete state of tabula rasa.Great leaders know what are innate in a man and uses them to his advantage. The European block just had a party recently and General David must be in control of what needs to be done to save the monarchy. Everything is being taken care of.
Joanie: Well, I have bad news for you, your Majesty. First, I am 100% sure that General David is not looking after the preservation of your monarchy.Secondly, whatever it is, General David doesn’t hold the key to the future of your monarchy. But I do. I don’t want to repeat myself again but it is time for you to step down for this civilization to begin to heal. In the twinkling of an eye, your kingdom will vanish right before your eyes. And it's not going to be a pleasurable sight your Majesty.
Queen Sassy Sue: The institution of the monarchy is bigger than any king or queen.You remove the queen, everything will fall apart. Would you like to join me for a cup of tea?
Joanie agreed to have a cup of tea with the Queen. The Queen was gracious to serve her a pie. When she tasted it...
Joanie: This is not cheesecake.
Queen Sassy Sue: These are black birds made for a noisy loud neighbor but soaked with Irish whiskey and baked, they make for a tasty pie. Eat it!
Joanie left the Palace and called Dra. Sallon on the phone.
Joanie: I have one question for you Dra. Sallon. If homo sapiens interbreed with aliens, what is going to happen next?
Sallon: Who knows? Let history writes itself any way the wind blows EXCEPT repeating itself. Any other questions?
Joanie: You think it would make a tasty pie to bake an alien’s sperm into a pie? Go and make me one and send it to the Queen! Euww!!! This black bird pie (bleechh!!!)
Sallon: Joanie..Joanie..hello? Is everything ok?
Meanwhile, Queen Sassy Sue sits on her throne and doing the evil laugh.
Queen Sassy Sue: What made she think she could get away from insulting the Queen!
The Queen sits on her throne unsuspecting of an intruder breaking in her system files from an unknown location.

I love where this challenging theme took you and where you took us as we read. Awesome storytelling and Blogophilia 46.4, Ruz! ~barb k~
ReplyDeleteBarb!! And I love that you love no matter how crazy the ride of this story takes us each time :D
DeleteVery entertaining! Nice pictures too!
ReplyDeleteThanks @beachlover :D Let me know if you want to be part of the cast :D
Delete10, 000 years is a might long time... I wonder... Once upon a time I would have wanted to live forever, but only if I could retain a youthful vigor. A tall order, but not impossible, I suppose. The earth would be a bit crowded, though. :)
ReplyDeleteI think it's very sweet the way you have incorporated your fellow Blogophiliacs in every episode of this series. I'm sure everyone in the group is having a blast reading these. People do so love being written about. Hahaha <3
Yeah,Lori, it's difficult to enjoy the gift of a long life if our body is no longer fit to wrestle with life's challenges and surprises. I also raised the issue of our mental state in one of the comments on FB: Can a mind hold all the memories of a 2,500 or 10,000 years of a life lived?
ReplyDeleteIt would be a spoiler if I address your question of overpopulation as it will be revealed in the coming posts. I just don't know how crazy it could get more hahaha!
Someone said before, it's a rule to use fellow Blogophilia member when we weave stories.See how bratty the members are? LOL! Thanks for reading mami!<3
Definitely not cheesecake!
ReplyDeleteThanks Word Nerd! :D
ReplyDelete*grin* I suspect Liz II would be an opponent to be reckoned with. Our Queenie is a tough ole bird, nit forgetting that the woman can shoot with the best of 'em. I pity anyone going up against her *wink* Cool piece :o)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Mojo! I'll let everyone know :D Thanks for reading and commenting. Sorry, I just saw your comment now.
DeleteBlackbird pie? eeewwww (grinZ). Quite the story you have going there Feathered one!
ReplyDeleteThe blackbird pie was a quote from Queen Sassy Sue herself from FB on one of her earlier posts..up to this part..
DeleteJoanie: This is not cheesecake.
Queen Sassy Sue: These are black birds made for a noisy loud neighbor but soaked with Irish whiskey and baked, they make for a tasty pie. Eat it!
The original conversation was the Queen was talking to her King. I incorporated it here as I considered it fitting for this blog :D The lady has so much wit in her bones.It was a pleasure amusing the Queen :D